WE ARE STEWARDS
Alaska makes our hearts sing. The wild landscapes and natural beauty we encounter daily leave us humbled and in awe. We also have a front-row seat to the effects of a warming climate. We see first-hand rapid glacier retreat and know that as a responsible tourism company, our role is to help protect the communities and places we call home.
Seward Helicopter Tours is dedicated to continually improving our sustainability practices.
To this end, Seward Helicopter Tours:
- Practices Leave-No-Trace principles.
- Provides a water bottle filling station in an effort to reduce single-use plastic.
- Encourages participants to offset their carbon footprint from their helicopter flight with a simple $6.00 add-on for their tour.
- Uses compostable or recyclable packaging and materials
- Educates guests on the environmental impacts we have witnessed from climate change
- Purchases local products whenever possible
- Partners with Environmental Advocacy & Wildlife Organizations
- Donates 1% of its profits to nonprofits that support the environment
Seward Helicopter Tour Proudly Supports the Following Environmental Organizations
TO THE ALASKAN SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY
We want to partner with you! Do you have a project in need of helicopter assistance? Do you need photos of glaciers in the Seward Area? We want to help make your project a reality. We are passionate about science and research. Fill out the form below to get started!