Seward, Alaska is a remarkable place and we are privileged to call this beautiful town our home. We work hard to give back to our local community and do this in a number of ways.
- Donating Helicopter services to the Alaska Sealife Center to provide transportation to remote sites for scientific research
- Volunteering flight services for the annual Mount Marathon Race
- Donating services when needed by the Seward and Bear Creek Fire Departments
- Supporting the Seward Athletic’s Booster Club through a monetary contribution
- Providing discounted helicopter tours to Seward residents so they can experience the incredible scenery surrounding their home
- Participating in Fundraisers Throughout Alaska