Alaska makes our hearts sing. The wild landscapes and natural beauty we encounter daily routinely leave us humbled and in awe. We also have a front-row seat to the effects of a warming climate. We see first-hand rapid glacier retreat and know that as a responsible tourism company, our role is to help protect the communities and places we call home.
Seward Helicopter Tours is dedicated to continually improving our sustainability practices.
To this end, Seward Helicopter Tours:
- Practices Leave-No-Trace principles.
- Provides a water bottle filling station in an effort to reduce single-use plastic.
- Encourages participants to offset their carbon footprint from their helicopter flight with a simple $6.00 add on for their tour.
- Uses compostable or recyclable packaging and materials
- Educate guests on the environmental impacts we have witnessed from climate change
- Purchases local products whenever possible
We proudly support and are members of the Alaska Wildlife Alliance.